Multinational chemicals company looking for a Business Development Manager, North West Nigeria
What you can expect
The incumbent will be responsible for active Business Development in North West Nigeria. Core tasks will include:
• Ownership of the business development process for North West Nigeria in liaison with the business units and their local representatives
• Providing strategy and analysis for entry into new markets, as well as to further market share and growth in existing markets, in close collaboration with the business units.
• Investigating business opportunities with significant scale and synergies to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products in target markets and applications.
• Developing and commercializing existing and new platform opportunities to support market growth.
• Generate market intelligence for relevant industry segments in alignment with the Africa strategy.
• Support lobbying work in the industry and in selected associations and foster suitable partnerships.
• Lead the Business Development team including personnel management and intergration in accordance with the Values&Principles of the group.
What we expect
• The ideal candidate should possess a relevant University qualification in a Technical or Scientific field (Masters Degree or higher preferred). A Post Graduate qualification in Business Management would be a distinct advantage.
• Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in development and utilization within the chemical industry value chains, and be able to demonstrate high flexibility in complex market environments
• High levels of business savvy as well as strong negotiation skills would be added advantage.
• Able to think independently and work with no supervision.
• Able to travel 50% +/- domestically & international trips annually.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org