A developer, manufacturer and distributor of a broad range of complementary products for the Agrochemical market seeks a Regional Manager. The company represents a number of multinational suppliers and key technology partners and works closely with growers in order to provide a comprehensive solution to their growing needs.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 10 sales agents potentially increasing to 20.
- Grow existing client base and meet forecast and budget objectives.
- Be able to work in a highly pressurised, energetic environment.
- Have influential input into new product development for the market.
- Responsible for maintaining acceptable pricing and margins.
- Forecast and maintain accurate stock levels.
- Maintaining acceptable debtor’s days.
- Complete annual sales budgets and track sales performance.
- Will be reporting directly to the Director: National Sales.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum qualification: BSc in Agriculture or Natural Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in agrochemical sales.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills, fluency in English and Afrikaans.
- Strategic Leadership.
- Planning and Organising.
- Work Standards.
- Delegation of Authority.
- Safety Awareness.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Customer service orientation.
- Negotiation and influencing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org